Hit ‘Save my spot!’ to register or scroll down for more help on how to register.
We’re re-introducing our popular webinar series, Local Search Clinics! In each session, we’ll be joined by expert guests to answer your questions on all things local. Between reviews, reporting, paid ads, GBP, and more, there’s no stone left unturned at our Local Search Clinics. Got a question? We’ve got you covered!
Hosted by BrightLocal’s own local SEO expert, Claire Carlile, these sessions are your chance to learn, grow, and find success with your local marketing activities.
You’ll have the opportunity to ask your question directly to the expert before, or during the session. Our sessions are truly engaging and highly interactive, with the chance to meet industry peers, and share insights with one another during the live event.
Our first session will take place on Thursday, April 14 at 9 am PT/12 pm ET/5 pm BST.
Host Claire Carlile will be joined by Joy Hawkins (Sterling Sky) to answer your burning questions on Google Business Profile.
Register now, and submit your questions using the ‘Ask a Question’ feature, either beforehand, or live during the event.
Joy is the owner of the Local Search Forum, LocalU, and Sterling Sky, a local SEO agency in Canada and the USA. A Google My Business Product Expert, speaker for MozCon and Pubcon, Joy is one of the leading local experts in the SEO industry.
Attending a BrightLocal webinar on Crowdcast is simple. You’ll need a Crowdcast account to join, but registering takes just 2 minutes.
1. Click the green ‘Save my spot!’ button at the top of the Crowdcast window.
If you can’t see this button, or the Crowdcast embed, please visit the Crowdcast page directly to register.
2. Enter your email address or choose to log in through your social media. Hit the green arrow, or press enter to continue.
3. Click ‘Email me a login link’ where you can confirm your registration via email. Don’t see the email? Please check your spam folder!
4. After you’ve confirmed, you’ll be redirected to the Crowdcast event page. Remember to add the event to your calendar to make sure you don’t miss it!
If you’re having trouble seeing the Crowdcast embed please access the webinar page directly, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
If you can see the embed but not the green button (and you’re seeing the ‘chat’ feed instead), that means you’re already signed up and logged in. Just come back here when it’s time for the webinar!
5. Click ‘Ask a Question’ and submit your question(s) using the popup (you can do this before or during the broadcast).
See a question in the popup that you’d also like the answer to? Just click the arrow next to the question to ‘upvote’ it! The popular questions with the most upvotes will be answered first.